Kimberly Hibsch is a talented family law attorney whose humor and understanding complement her legal knowledge and insight. Excellent intuition and deep empathy paired with Kim’s experience with difficult cases makes her a great choice for clients whose situations are complex. Before coming to Luxenberg & Johnson, she worked in a firm focused on federal and state employment discrimination. Kim’s experience with intractable cases, touchy negotiations and litigation honed skills important for a family law practice.
As a family lawyer, Kim focuses on helping people make crucial legal decisions during a difficult period in their lives. Kim believes that, regardless of the size of the case, the emotions are equally real and critical. Her biggest reward comes when her guidance has helped her clients make decisions that allow their children the easiest passage possible through a tough family time.
- DC Bar and its Family Law Section
- Virginia State Bar and its Family Law Section
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association (VTLA)
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Maryland and Montgomery County
PROFESSIONAL & COMMUNITY ACTIVITIES:
DC Family Court Self Help Center, Volunteer Attorney
DC Bar Pro-se Divorce Clinic, Volunteer Instructor